In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Have You Noticed?

Have you noticed what little media attention is being given to the Libyan murders is concentrating on the "he said, she said, they said" drivel about the statements by Susan Rice and Obama that now have been proven to be lies? Also, have you noticed that they're avoiding the fact that four U.S. citizens were murdered, while being watched by people that are supposed to protect them? If not, you should. If they'd allow a U.S. Ambassador to be murdered, your chances of being murdered by a terrorist group are greatly increased. They'd rather see you die than admit they're feckless political hacks that should be in jail.

I was wandering around the internet and this story appeared about Gen. Carter Ham. Apparently, during the events that led to the murders in Libya, he was relieved of command because he wanted to send assistance. Since he knew what happened, and said Obama lied about giving a clear directive to secure the people in Benghazi, I'm betting he's feeling remorse about ignoring all the orders and sending help anyway. What could they do? Relieve him of his command? 

This puts Obama and Patraeus in a new light. One, or both, intentionally allowed terrorists to murder U.S. citizens. That's criminal and they should be prosecuted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment