In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, November 2, 2012

Meanwhile

In Rome New York City, the games must go on - no matter who has to suffer.  Between that, hungry dumpster diving citizens and the red tape preventing relief workers from entering areas to help, I'd say the progressive/democrat machine is in the ditch. If there's any undecided voters still on the fence, you have to be about as dumb as a basket of carrots not to have found your answer. If you vote for a continuation of this madness, you don't have my sympathy.

Oh yeah, Obama is back in Vegas, playing the blackjack tables campaigning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment