In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, November 19, 2012

Pause For Some Logical Thinking

Susan Rice, according to the current string of false statements, only repeated what she was allowed to know.

Okay, let's look beyond this and analyze other members involved:

Obama knew. While those that told him didn't tattoo it on the back of his hand for proof; he was told. No matter how he tries to get out of this, it's the truth and anyone that believes otherwise must really spend more money on their substances.

Hillary Clinton knew. She heads the Department of State and has the security clearance.

Now, let's get to the logical part: Since the current story is that flunkies briefed Susan Rice with her talking points, can you actually believe such flunkies have security clearances and can operate without oversight from either the President or the Secretary of State?

 I didn't think so. Now, no matter what you see on television, at the least, the President and the Secretary of State have deliberately misled you on the murders of four U.S. citizens in Libya. Take it how you want it. If you're comfortable with such things, I caution  you to the fact they're both overseas bargaining for treaties that could change your life forever. If you're not concerned, you're as dumb as a box of rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment