In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Things That Change Your Thoughts

Bette Midler threw a lavish Halloween party for her charity, which brings more green space to New York City.

I'm thinking the future abandoned houses will lead to some green abandoned lots when it's all over, although those people that were struggling to find something to eat, stay warm, recoup their lives and wonder what tomorrow will bring, wouldn't have felt the spirit of the event, while they suffered only miles away.

It's one of those perspective things and the perspective of the U.S. media is to avoid covering the event. If you notice, the link is from a U.K. web site, which doesn't give a rodent's fanny about the progressive agenda of the Democrats.

No comments:

Post a Comment