In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Simple Decision

The President has a simple decision to make: fire those instrumental in the debacle in Libya and the public statements after the event. So, this means he needs to fire Hillary Clinton and Susan Rice.

Of course, the President won't fire the two people that know he was fully aware of what could, and did happen in Libya. He can't and he's now in a position without any escape. While he may wriggle, squirm and hope this will go away, it never will. Millions of U.S. citizens are outraged and demanding to see some heads roll. I have a feeling the intelligence community will supply the information required to make this happen. They've been blamed for too many things and I doubt they have any loyalties to those in power. In the end, this entire administration will be held accountable, and should be.

2 comments:

  1. People died. Obama, Rice, Clinton, Biden lied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. They can waffle all they want, but it won't change history.

    ReplyDelete