In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, October 29, 2012

Bots and What They Do

I wrote a post about the difference between natural gas and gasoline as an automobile fuel. For some reason, the bots latched on to the post over the last few weeks, which made the post appear in the "most read" part of my web page. I can only wonder why they found the page so interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment