In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, October 15, 2012

Shovel Ready

Nobody realized that "shovel ready" meant shoveling cash into the money pit. ...well maybe not "nobody". I knew it was a waste, but nobody pays attention to what I know.

Of course, there is ONLY eleven million dollars of fraud to this point, but with 1,900 open investigations, I'm betting more illegal waste will be found.

Never mind the entire waste the stimulus actually represents. It's only borrowed money and your kids can pay the note.  Don't worry about them; they have your Social Security obligation to play with. Do the math: if you're dead, there is no obligation and they have your estate to liquidate.

Hope and change - it's what turns your children into fascists.

No comments:

Post a Comment