In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, October 15, 2012

An Inconvenient News Report

From this report, it can only be determined that much of the anthropogenic global warming believers were traipsing to the sanctuary of Al Gore to worship a false god. So, now the scientist will disagree again on the date, which when unmanipulated, points to the fact the aggregate temperature of Earth hasn't risen in 16 years.

So, the next time you see a Prious, piss on the tires. That, and do the same for any politician that's caused terrible harm to the economy with this global warming horse crap. It's only fair. They've been doing that to us for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment