In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, October 1, 2012

Something To Look Forward To

In adjusted dollars, my salary, which has been frozen since 2007, lost 8% of actual value. When you add the additional costs of living, it equates to taking a gradual pay cut over the last 5 years. .

Meanwhile, the next thing is higher taxes in 2013 and the guarantee of increased medical costs. Inflation is projected to increase and the entire financial health of the U.S. is on the down slide, which will mean the increase of my earning ability is limited.

Now, Washington, D.C. has motored right along, thanks to what I consider crooked actions by crooks. They've given and taken raises. They've lined their pockets with slush money from the different companies, such as Solyndra, that managed to bilk the taxpayer of billions, yet there's no charges of corruption.

So, I'm really pissed this afternoon for many reasons, but mostly at the mooches and progressives that see nothing wrong with stealing from me to make their lives easier or to promote some political ideal that's always ended in death and destruction. Also, I'm mad that there are so many dumbasses in the U.S. thanks to the teachers unions and bureaucrats.

I think I'm to the point that P.T. Barnum summarizes my opinion of 60% of the people in this country. Now, I just need to figure out how to part them from their money. It should be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment