In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, October 15, 2012

So, Who Wins This Disagreement?

The Catholic Church, more or less, stated that Biden is full of crap, which caused a response from the Obama Campaign. 

While I don't know what the Catholic Bishops can do, I'd think they'd at least excommunicate Biden and the rest of the progressive politicians. I know I would. That, and a restraining order for any of the Catholic properties. Now, that would get their attention. When you piss off God, you don't have anywhere to hide.

2 comments:

  1. Excommunicate, a religious term for "Off with their Heads!", right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I think Joe realizes what he stepped in and is wondering how he can shake the image he created. It's a no win and he knows he won't have final word.

    ReplyDelete