In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, October 1, 2012

The Upcoming Debates

The first is on the third and about domestic policy. I'm still not sure if I'll watch, or peruse the channels for reruns of Sponge Bob Square Pants.

Meanwhile, those that really need to watch the debates are probably not smart enough to know the importance. Even if they did watch, they'd have no clue on the subject matter. That's sad; almost as sad as being at this point in the election cycle and not having a clear idea who you'll vote.

This brings me to the "undecided" voter. There is no such thing. Nobody is that ignorant. It's impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment