In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

And People Actually Watch

Joy Behar thinks Kavanaugh is guilty, and will be confirmed as a Supreme Court Justice.  Then she predicts he will be impeached. How? By what charges? And, does she actually think the Senate will have enough votes to vote for impeachment, even if the articles of impeachment make it through the House?

People actually watch her show. That's what really amazes me. She constantly talks out of her rear end, and her viewers applaud, while shaking their heads in approval. Of course, the majority of her panel is just as "talented".

They should join a circus. They'd make an entertaining side show.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I didn't know Behar had already weighed in on this. I guess there is no reason for a hearing then. What a moron.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In a more perfect world, Behar would be ranting in her room, while waiting for her next dose of Thorazine.

      Delete