In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

It's Time For Them To Vote

The weenies calling themselves Senators need to suck it up, vote, and either confirm Kavenaugh, or continue their feckless adventure in "leadership". The supposed attempted rape victim is either a rube to hold the confirmation past the mid-terms, or seriously disturbed. Either way, there's no reason to avoid the responsibilities demanded by the Constitution.

As far as the media: They'll continue to lie, create fiction, and do their best to destroy the Trump presidency. Otherwise, business as usual with the seditionists, and their masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment