In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Maybe He Should Ask First

Michael Moore may move to Canada.  I don't know if Canada knows anything about him, but his past history of embellishing for movie sales may be something they don't want to deal with. That, and his future neighbors may find him repulsive.

Anyway, I hope he does. I haven't felt he was supportive of liberty, or the United States for years. It would prove he has some integrity, and give him another government to criticize....and the opportunity to dine at some of Canada's finest restaurants.

8 comments:

  1. That is one man, who should be sent to CUBA

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too nice. Send him to Iran, where he can spout his beliefs, and face the consequences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good lord. We have too many liberals as it is!

    I actually saw him speak once - once when I had agreed with him. The day after the Donks lost the election the fat bish called it like it was and said that the Donks had lost touch with the American working class. He finally got one right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you sure you don't want him? You can paint him like a rainbow, and he can be a Canada Day float in a local parade. Just don't allow anyone between him and a plate of food.

      Delete
  4. if all the 'stars' and 'celebrities' were to go to canada , as they promised they would, we would be grateful.
    but canadians would not like it. except for justin trudeau.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Canada can have them, but I doubt Canada wants them.

      Delete
    2. No thanks , we don't want him either ...How about we send him/it to North Korea ?? ( Yes , believe it or not , you have blog fans all the way up here in Canada )

      Delete
    3. I'm glad to have Canadians reading my blog, and I can understand how most decent people would find Michael Moore someone they wouldn't want to welcome into Canada....but you're much closer to the Arctic. You'll have a much easier time convincing him the North Pole is where Canada needs him. He doesn't believe us, and is suspicious of our motives.

      Delete