In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Circus Politics

The Kavanaugh/Ford hearing is on, and from what little I heard, it's a circus. This never should have reached this point, and Grassley should have played hard ball, when Feinstein pulled her stunt.

I don''t know if Kavenaugh will be on the Supreme Court, but I do know the riff between the liberals, and the conservatives will open wider. The stakes are high enough now to where there will only be one winner in all of this, and the winner will be the one that's most ruthless. Right, or wrong, that's how it's been since the beginning of time.

2 comments:

  1. If Kav makes it, the left has pushed him into the Clarence Thomas circle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kavanaugh has a good chance of becoming the next Supreme Court Justice. While the media will continue to vilify him, his decisions will make a huge difference.

      Delete