In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Snakes Being Snakes

Ken Starr has confidence in Muellor. After reading the article, I can't fathom how anyone could make such a statement after detailing all the reasons to not have any confidence in Muellor. I chalk it all  up to snakes being snakes. They're like that, and so are too many attorneys.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. What gets me is they seem oblivious on how rotten their profession is perceived. To make things worse, those in the public sector appear to be the worst of the snakes.

      Delete