In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, September 20, 2018

How It's Supposed to Work

This crap with the Kavanaugh confirmation is a circus. It wouldn't be the way it is, if there was real leadership. Maybe it will appear, but I don't have much confidence.

What should be done? First, Feinstein should be taken to task for her obvious effort to prolong the hearings and vote for replacement of a Supreme Court Justice. A letter of condemnation needs to be written for the record, and if needed, a formal motion for censuring. She's out of control, and needs reigning in. The integrity of the Senate is compromised as long as she's allowed on any committee.

The woman that made the claim against Kavanaugh needs to be investigated.  She's had 36 years to file a former complaint, and the timing of her allegation is more than suspicious. False claims can be a crime, and are always a civil liability.

The vote should taken as originally planned. The detractors, and the media, can foam at the mouth all they want. If Kavanaugh is confirmed, the Supreme Court will again have the uneven number of justices to ensure a determination that doesn't end in a tie.

What will happen? I see a continuation of the feckless muddling. It's part of the process of answering to the crooks in the media, instead of the citizens, and the demand for duty.






No comments:

Post a Comment