In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, September 21, 2018

Why Do You Think They're Turning on Him?

If true, Rosenstein has reached the very, very thin ice. The smoking gun points to Rosenstein being right in the middle of the Russian collusion hoax, and this further reinforces any necessity for removing him from office. Considering how the New York Times is reporting this, instead of trying to hide it, makes me wonder why they're turning on Rosenstein.

Time will reveal many things, but the things already revealed indicate there's a strong need to purge many in the highest levels of the Department of Justice, and Federal Bureau of Investigation. An attempt was made to overthrow the President, and those involved are traitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment