In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, September 24, 2018

Stalling

It would take a special idiot to not know the Democrats are panicked, and doing everything they can to stall the Kavanaugh vote. Their only hope is a turnover of Congress, and they'll do anything to stop a conservative Supreme Court justice from taking the bench; even criminal fraud.

We don''t have leaders left in Washington. We have weak, cowardly people that are paid way too much for their feckless and wasteful actions. They can't even tell someone that is obviously a liar to pound sand, and keep the timetable for a vote.

Screw them. If they don't want to fix the country, they'll one day face those that do. Going home may be a reminder of how lonely it can be, when a substantial amount of your neighbors think you're a worthless, lying piss-ant.

2 comments:

  1. It’s time for the senate to gird it’s non-gender specific loin area and confirm Kavanaugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. Allowing this circus was a bad decision, and it needs to end.

      Delete