In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

He Looks Like a Pawn

Bob Woodward is releasing a book on the "dirt" on Trump. With certain members of the Trump administration stating some of the book is false, Woodward's newest effort is appearing more like tabloid trash. If so, Woodward has abandoned his ethics, and turned into a pawn for the Democrats/Communists.

5 comments:

  1. This drivel won't even make a ripple. He is a partisan hack with no credibility.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ayup. I am a Canukistani, but even so I am fairly informed about current events and the people involved. From up here in the peanut gallery it looks like another nobody came crawling out of the woodwork looking for 15 minutes of fame.

      Delete
    2. Woodward would have served his legacy better, if he'd stayed in the background on this one, and written fiction instead....maybe he did, and everyone is taking him seriously.

      Delete
  2. Woodward has always been a pawn for the Democrats/Communists.

    That memo went out in 1972.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He still thinks he's relevant, even though he's been exposed as sloppy with his research.

      Delete